Class meets every other week. Dates are: 3/21, 4/4, 4/18, 5/2, 5/16,5/30, 6/13. Our first book this spring will be The Underground Railroad by Colsen Whitehead. The first two books may be picked up at the Adult School office after registration. After those two, students must order the books thru the bccls system. Books should be ordered at the most two weeks before the requested pick-up date.
1. March 21st – The Underground Railroad – Colson Whitehead
2. April 4th – In the Language of Miracles – Rajia Hassib
3. April 18th – Lincoln in the Bardo – George Sanders
4. May 2nd – Alias Grace – Margaret Atwood
5. May 16th – Being Mortal – Atul Gawande
6. May 30th – Dear Life – Alice Munro
7. June 13th – Fortunate Son – Walter Mosely